BLA BLA BLOGGINNG

[BLOG][bleft]

BUSINESS

[BUSINESS][bleft]

NEWS posts

[NEWS][twocolumns]

Entertainment

[ENTERTAINMENT][bsummary]

Editor’s Picks

[editors][bsummary]

'Most beautiful girl in the world' Thylane Blondeau steals the show at Cannes

#aol



Cannes 2018 has officially kicked off, with the world's most accomplished filmmakers and stars making their way to the south of France for the annual event.

Also in attendance was the 17-year-old deemed 'the most beautiful girl in the world.' Thylane Blondeau was only four years old when she got her start in the modeling world while walking for Jean Paul Gaultier, swiftly garnering attention for her piercing blue eyes and blond locks. 

1 comment:

  1. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.
    web agency

    ReplyDelete

THE BOSS

[BOSS][bleft]

Around the World

[World][bsummary]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]